Wednesday, May 9, 2012

"Miami Lights"



Well, today ends my almost week long stay in Miami with my partner, my friend, and my brother, Jblaze to the world, but known as Manny, to me.

As I packed my bag, I shared with him that this past week and weekend has been the most rewarding yet of my visits here to the "MIA" (as I affectionately call it).  Not only did we begin this strong  first step into a new venture that is sure to impact another aspect of media; but we further cemented what our purpose and destiny is in and on this  platform known as media.

We have received high exposure this weekend.

During our event, The Expo, Pastor Gaby Gauthier (@ChampionDNA) spoke for a few minutes about the term exposure.  Used in relation to the lense of a camera, exposure is the total amount of light received by a photosensitive surface or an area of such a surface, expressed as the product of the degree of illumination and the period of illumination.

Simply put, this past week and weekend we allowed ourselves to be sensitive to what God wanted to do and in doing so, He illuminated what we we did for His Glory and His Honor and it showed up in many ways that has me going back home with and in overflow.

I am and will be forever marked from this past week and weekend.  This was more than just business as usual. This was a set up of divine design and I for one am very glad that I was able to witness it.

Know that The Father wants to give you a high exposure too. Will you be sensitive to Him so He can illuminate Himself thru you? That's all He wants to do.

Let Him light you up, so the world can see your light.

Unconditionally,

Andre

0 comments :

Post a Comment